Effective on: (August 1, 2014)
Delivice, LLC is committed to the privacy of our customers and users. This notice serves to help our users and customers to better understand what information Delivice collects, how it is used, and to whom Delivice may share a limited portion of that information with. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact customer support via email or phone.
Delivice values the importance of your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. Delivice’s uses of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What kind of information about me does Delivice collect?
Delivice collects information about you in these ways:
1. Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as upon completion of your order.
3. Mobile information: When you utilize your mobile phone to access our website, we may receive non-personally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using and with what browser you are using.
How does Delivice use this information?
Delivice uses the information collected in these ways:
1. Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third part processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards. You will automatically be registered to receive our email newsletter, which you are able to opt out of at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE email@example.com).
2. Third-party service providers: Delivice works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that Delivice shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
3. Promotional offers: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a Delivice products or services we believe to be of interest to you.
How does Delivice secure my information?
Can I opt-out? You have the right to opt out of our promotional mailings by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE email@example.com).